Studera Online i Sydkorea 2023
Grundläggande månatlig levnadskostnad
Hyr i delad lägenhet375
Andel av verktyg45
Prov livsstil kostnad
Pint lokalt öl3
Studera i Sydkorea
- D-2: Visa for Regular Educational Programme. This visa is for any student enrolling in a Bachelor's, Master's, or Ph. D program at a junior college, university, or graduate school.
- D-4: Visa for General Training. This visa is for any person attending a university-run language school, a qualified educational institute, or any other institute other than an academic research institute.
Vilken typ av visum behöver du?
Pris och valuta
Both of the visa applications charge a fee of around 30-50 EUR. A multiple entry visa is more expensive than a single entry visa. The visa fees vary according to your country of residence and are subject to change. The citizens of some countries (for example, Germany) may not need to pay the visa application fee.
Vem kan ansöka om visum?
All international students will need to apply for a student visa to study in South Korea.
Var kan du göra ansökan?
embassy or consulate of the Republic of Korea
All international students residing outside Korea will need to apply for a student visa at the embassy or consulate of the Republic of Korea. You must apply for the visa in person at your home country’s Korean embassy.
Hur gör man ansökan?
To study abroad in Korea, you will need to acquire a visa before entering the country. The process is not difficult, but it is important to have all the necessary documentation. Your university may assist you in the visa process, so ask your international office what your next steps are in acquiring a visa after you have been admitted. You will usually need to provide the following:
- An application form
- Photocopy of passport
- A color photo (3.5 x 4.5 cm)
- A copy of the Business Registration Certificate of Korean university
- Acceptance letter from the Korean university
- Proof of finances that cover the living costs for your semester in Korea
- A recommendation letter from your home university
- A document proving you have completed one or more semesters at your home university (i.e. transcript of records)
- Chinese students may need to provide an overview of their family history
You will also apply for an Alien Residence Card once in Korea. The card will enable you to make trips abroad during your semester in Korea. The host university will help you get the Card after you’ve arrived.
Please note that according to the official guidance of Hankuk University of Foreign Studies, you have to leave Korea within 1 week of the semester’s ending date, otherwise you’ll be heavily fined by the Korean Immigration.
När ska du ansöka?
Apply for your student visa immediately after receiving your official acceptance letter from Korea.
The student visa to Korea can be valid for up to two years.
D-2 and D-4 visa holder students can engage in a part-time job as long as it is allowed by the educational institution. However, in most cases, you need to stay for 6 months in Korea before you are allowed to work. After 6 months you must ask your university for a letter giving you permission to work part-time. For legal purposes, the student must get a license from an immigration office to be legally considered as a part-timer.
Timmar per vecka
Varför behöver du den här typen av visum?
Your visa application may be rejected if you are not able to show proof of the required funds, or if you provide incorrect or incomplete documents.
- University Of Seoul
- SDU Seoul Digital University
- Korea University and Business School
- Korea Polytechnic University
- Seoul Institute Of The Arts
- Sangji University
- Dong-eui University
- Daejin University
- Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST)