This Award in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools is a great way to get into teaching. This award will provide learners with a full understanding of the knowledge needed to work with children and young people in school environments. It includes modules relating to the development of children and young people, safeguarding their welfare, communication and professional relationships. The Award is suitable for learners not yet working in a Level 3 school role but could achieve at this level and is also suitable for initial training.
Our learning material is available to students 24/7 anywhere in the world, so it’s extremely convenient. These intensive online courses are open to everyone, as long as you have an interest in the topic! We provide world-class learning led by IAP, so you can be assured that the material is high quality, accurate and up-to-date.
What are the requirements?
- You must be 16 or over
- You should have a basic understanding of English, Maths and ICT
- You will need a computer or tablet with internet connection (or access to one)
- The placement must be within a school, in Foundation (Reception) classes or above
Please Note: If you do not have a confirmed placement within a school, you could consider undertaking our Level 3 Award in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools qualification instead.
What skills will I gain?
Successful candidates will:
- Understand how to develop positive relationships with children
- Learn how to communicate with children, young people and adults
- Understand how schools are organised in terms of roles and responsibilities
- Gain extensive knowledge of the ethos, missions, aims and values of education
- Gain a full understanding of school policies and procedures
- Learn how to safeguard the well being of children and young people
- Understand roles, responsibilities and relationships in education and training
- Understand the importance of e-safety for children and young people
What is the target audience?
Those hoping to become:
- Teacher & Trainer
- Tutors & Instructors
- Education consultants
- Education providers
- Office clerk & Administration Assistant
- Educational Psychologist
- Lecturer or Classroom assistant
How will I be assessed?
Exams are not included in this course. When you are submitting the assignments, additionally you need to pay £369 for assessments and for the certificate.
- 11 written assignments
- Build a portfolio
- Complete a series of practical tasks in a work based environment (a minimum 50 hours of placement work).
Special Note: We do not arrange any work placement for you.
What Certification am I going to receive?
Successful candidates will be awarded Level 3 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools (QCF).
Denna skola erbjuder program i:
Senast uppdaterad January 18, 2018